Saturday, June 20
An 11 kilometer vineyard walk with stunning views of the Szekszárd valleys. Two refreshment points with spritzer (the typical summer drink of Hungarians with wine and soda). Upon arrival at the press house, we welcome you with a great meal from Mrs Heimann, and a view from our terrace that's hard to beat.
Tickets include: a map, a ReGlass for the refreshments on the way, some finger food with rilette at the Bati Kereszt lookout point, a glass of wine upon arrival at the winery, and a Birtoktúra pin, to take with you. Admission is free for children under 14, but please register them! Upon arrival we prepare a cosy home-cooked food. Please buy that in advance here, as well.
Scroll down for details ☟
The route (11 kilometers)
1. Kápolna tér, Remete csurgó - registration and start between 9.00-10.00
2. Porkoláb-völgy, Gyöngyszem dűlő - refreshment point
3. Baranya-völgy, old vines Kékfrankos
4. Szarvas-szurdik entrance
5. Bati kereszt - refreshment point, rilette
6. Porkoláb-völgy tető, Céh kereszt - new kadarka plantings
7. Iván-völgyi tető - Heimann Winery - chill and a glass of wine on the winery terrace